Every year, businesses “retire” significant quantities of IT and peripherals. Managing asset liquidation for you is an important segment of our business.
Whether you are a government agency, a university, a financial institution or a business that is facing impending closure, we offer buyback and recycling services that can bring a high return on used – or unused – hardware.
We facilitate the upgrading of your computer system or manage its downsizing if you are embarking on a cost reduction strategy. Our customers range from start-up companies to Fortune 500s; from credit institutions to high-tech corporate MIS/IT business sectors. We do it all!
Our inventory of solutions includes but is not limited to:
- Computers and servers
- New and used desktops, laptops, netbooks, monitors (and more).
- Network equipment
- Computer hardware – new and used
- CPUs / processors, DVD-RW, batteries, AC adapters (and more).
- New/used Cisco surplus, Dell, 3com, used foundry, extreme switches, enterprise storage, network routers, network card, (and more).
- New/used Power Mac G4, G5, iMac, Mac Mini, MacBook Pro, servers, (and more).
Please submit a detailed list of IT hardware equipment. Include make and model. For more information, call us today at 714-969-3001 or email us at Sales@HBComputerZ.com. We also invite you to visit us at our store location. No matter what your need is, we will do our best to offer you our lowest price!